Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Short Burst Sessions

I started up a business in coaching just one year ago, so to the anniversary of the first coaching session Im now starting off my 2010 UK Tour in Blackpool this weekend.



The forecast is for 17-20mph westerlies and northerlies over the whole weekend which will be spot on for Lithium and St Anne's. I have 4 courses 2 basic and 2 advanced and I have a small number of spaces left for the Sunday. If you live near by then come along and sign up and I will coach you on your own goals. Courses cost £60 for 3 hours and you will be in a group size of 4 maximum all at a similar level to yourself.

Other locations I am hitting up over the next 6 weeks are: -

Southampton - 24/25th April
Llandudno - 1/2/3rd May
Barrow - 8/9th Math
Hunstanton - 15/16th May
Southend - 22/23rd May
Exmouth/Bigbury - 29/30th may

Check out my coaching website to find out more www.jowilsoncoaching.com

No comments: