Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fuerteventura Round 6 continues


So the competition continued today and although the conditions were my favourite I had a momentary lapse of thought procces which came all at the wrong time. I had been out riding earlier in the day and then again half an hour before my heat and although i was feeling good i just lost the plot in my heat. I think I can safely say it was my most shocking heat to date and that is saying something. There is definitely one good thing that came out of it and that was this amazing banner!!! I could hear them cheering from the water and could see this and it was amazing. Just a shame I couldn't make them proud. Not to worry though we have the double eliminations tomorrow where I will have to make my come back and that's exactly what I plan to do!!!!! Wish me luck!! To Mike Booth, Emma Mcgrath, GiGi Romano, Mugliarisi Riccardo and Sjoujke Brendenkamp and the rest of the crew involved thank you so much you made my day, my envent - actually my year!!!!! x x

No comments: