Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The next tour stop

Well after a good two weeks back in the UK my spider bite is nearly better and I feel pretty well rested and re-cooperated! This afternoon Im back onto the travel schedule and am heading to Fuerteventura for the 6th round of the World Tour! Wow - 6th!!!? This year is going mega fast! For those of you that don't know the competition is held in the south of the island at Sotavento where the wind funnels down through the mountains and blasts out to sea at a extremely gusty 40 knots! I hope that this event is no exception because conditions like this make you feel alive! I've packed my lucky Protest Boardies and I've had words with my trusty 6m Naish Torch 3 and we are at one with each other!! Fingers crossed for me please!! I'll keep you updated x

No comments: