Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Second Hand kites of mine for sale

Well its come to that time of year - the sun is shining and the bbq's are on. There is no wind so I've just been outside checking through my kit and I definitely have in excess of what I need. I have 4 kites for sale if anyone is interested and they are:-


12m Torch 3 complete with shift bar and line! Its a 2007 kite in pink and black. Its been well used and has a few patches so its just £249


10m Torch 3 complete with shift bar and lines. When the sun shines through the canopy its the colours of naughty lingerie making it a real feel good kite ;-) Its in great condition so its £349



8m Torch 3 complete with shift bar and lines. Its also in good condition with no repairs. Its my milk tray kite. Its £325



8m Naish Boxer. It's a 2006 kite, but is my favourite. This kite has had a professional repair! It comes complete with a shift bar and lines and really is an awesome kite - excellent low end grunt!!! £299.



I also have a 16m, 12m, 10m, 8m and 6m Naish Torch 3's coming up for sale in the next few weeks. The 16m is available sooner. Give me a shout on Jo.naish@hotmail.co.uk if you are interested. Cheers x

No comments: