Saturday, February 13, 2010

A fond farewell to the Philippines

I can’t believe it, this trip has absolutely flown passed. Ive been here for a month now and I find myself caining it on the water in an attempt to make the most out of my last few days in the Philippines.




I have such strong emotions for it here. The place is so chilled out, laid back and beautiful. The people I have met have been some of the nicest people I have ever met and I really feel like I could make it my home.



Over the passed month I have spent time kiting in Boracay, Seco and a big island a short distance away which/whose name I don’t know.



I think I have found a little slice of heaven with safe feelings, happy locals, great kiting and delicious food – not to mention the massages.

From here I fly home for two days before heading out to South Africa to run what I aim to make the best Jo Wilson Coaching clinic to date up in Langebaan then after that I head down to Capetown to stay in Big Bay for another month of kiting in warmer climes.

For now a fond farewell to the Philippines - one day I hope to be back

No comments: