Wednesday, July 15, 2009

BKSA Hunstanton

This weekend I took on the mammoth drive from Plymouth to Hunstanton in Norfolk. The BKSA had an event at the lifestyles festival which emcompassed other sports including skating and bmx. I was excited to head over in my new (2nd hand) transporter freshly logo'd up with Jo Wilson Coaching branding.

There were a lot of faces that I haven't seen for sometime and it was great to be back with the BKSA after several years away. It was a popular event with just under 60 entrants and I figured while Im there why not compete also.



The event was 3 days long and we saw beautiful sunshine, but just one day of wind, so imagine the BKSA trying to fit in all categories all in one day. Well an early start it was and a late finish, but they kept on going while the windy hours stayed and they managed to complete all but one category!! I was really happy to take 1st place in the BKSA Pro Ladies section woop woop!!



Tomorrow I am heading back to Turkey for one week to make a video with Adrenaline Sports, so watch this space for updates and after that Im straight into my first PKRA event of the year in St Peter ording, Germany. Its all go go go for the next few weeks.

Happy kiting

No comments: