Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Back from the Pyrenees

I made it back from the mid pyrenees safe and sound and managed to pack in a fair bit of mountain biking and climbing. It was strange setting sail with out my kites, but we had beautiful weather, scenery and conditions, so enjoyed every minute. We climbed in shorts n t shirt, but biked up to the snow line. We did take one day out of the adventures to check out Ax au Thermes a ski resort just outside Andorra. Here's my van coping with life, but did have to turn around when snow chain became compulsory.



Back home in the UK for the time being and hit the water straight away on my 7m up in Barrow in the North West of England. The forecast is amazing and it looks like big waves next week so cannot wait to get the waveboard out. In the meantime I have spring tides at Roa island which equals mirror flat water for freestyle! Heaven!



Roa Island last year by John Pryce.

After spending the rest of the Autumn in the UK I will be heading out to South Africa. I'll spend some time kiting for myself, but I have rented a stunning holiday house in Langebaan to run two one week long coaching courses. I have just started taking bookings for it. Watch out here for further information :-)

Happy kiting

No comments: